Providing for more than just the physical needs of our patients…
- Shifts: 7a-3p, 3p-11p and 11p-7a
- Hourly Rates: $17.50-$19.50
The Gardens at Scranton is seeking personable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to perform various resident care activities and services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of our residents.
Join us and grow your skills as part of our caring and compassionate multidisciplinary healthcare team that is focused on enriching the lives of our patients every day.
CNA Job details/Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents with the following needs: therapeutic, neuro and dementia, dialysis, IV therapy, infectious disease, and wound care, if applicable.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Acts appropriately under the direction of the Charge Nurse and acts as an active member of the inter-disciplinary team.
- Assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming, in accordance with established Care Plan.
- Ensures that all residents are out of bed according to established Care Plan.
- Interacts with residents, family members, co-workers, clinical and ancillary staff in a non-judgmental, supportive and calm manner.
- Additional duties as assigned to follow the Care Plan.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Must possess an active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification; having successfully completed a State approved training program and necessary examination.
- Must provide documentation of certification upon application for position.
We’ve Got Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Daily Pay Option
- 401K & Financial Well-Being
- Get $1000 for EVERY BUDDY HIRED