Operating a successful Rehabilitation Department requires much more than providing outstanding therapy care. Understanding PDPM, training and managing therapy staff, providing insight and coordination to Nursing and MDS, and completing assessments and documentation that impact reimbursement are all critical to your facility’s success.
Century Rehabilitation is committed to:
– Delivering world-class therapy care in all rehabilitative therapy disciplines
– Reducing our client’s risk with proven care standards, staff performance monitoring, and quality control of
documentation and reimbursement activities
– Providing a highly skilled, continuously trained, and caring therapy and management staff
– Working closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals
– Being a one stop partner by offering staffing, training, medical review, clinical expertise, compliance, and consulting.
Every LTC facility has different needs from its rehabilitation provider…and those needs can change over time. Century Rehabilitation offers different service models to ensure that we best meet your needs. Regardless of the model you choose, we focus on the quality of therapy care and delivering results for our patients and our facility owners.
Century’s in-house recruiting team is here to help recruit and fill your open positions. Our experienced staff recruits for any position within your healthcare organization with a team ready to fill positions throughout the country.
We can truly “rehabilitate” your business through complete facility and clinical consulting. Our professional teams help clients implement clinical best practices and develop processes to improve reimbursement.
Learn how Century Rehabilitation’s therapy services can help your practice grow!