Speech-Language Pathologist- CCC- SLP & Clinical Fellow (CFY) needs throughout SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES throughout Texas.
Century offers FT, PT, and Internal Travel Options.
- Copperas Cove
- Ft. Stockton
- Mt. Pleasant
Century provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology to patients in skilled nursing and out-patient facilities. We are founded on the principles of “doing the right thing” daily for our patients, employees and client partners.
- Speech Talk Training program for CFY's
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Unlimited Free Online CEU’s for Full-Time employee’s
- Lucrative PTO Plan
- Excellent Clinical Support team
- Great work/life balance
- Full Benefits to include: Medical-Dental-Vision-Life Insurance-Disability-and more
- Privately owned rehabilitation company
Speech Language Pathologist/CFY job details/responsibilities:
- The staff therapist evaluates and treats patients utilizing a variety of therapeutic techniques per physicians orders.
- Provides documentation, prognosis, goals, responses, education, and establishes communication with interdisciplinary team.
- Consults with other health care professionals, including Physicians, to offer patients the best, most holistic care possible.
- Duties and responsibilities of the employee are governed by licensure regulations and practice acts of the state in which they are employed.
- Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure.
We are seeking dedicated therapists that want to provide caring, committed, compassionate, and complete care.