Providing for more than just the physical needs of our patients…
Day or evening shifts * 8 hour shifts
Groesbeck LTC Nursing and Rehabilitation in partnership with Century Rehabilitation, is seeking personable Certified Nursing Aides to perform various resident care activities and services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of our residents. Join us and grow your skills as part of our caring and compassionate multidisciplinary healthcare team that is focused on enriching the lives of our patients every day.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents with the following needs: therapeutic, neuro and dementia, dialysis, IV therapy, infectious disease, and wound care, if applicable.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Acts appropriately under the direction of the Charge Nurse and acts as an active member of the inter-disciplinary team.
- Assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming, in accordance with established Care Plan.
- Takes vital signs on all residents as per Care Plan. Notifies Charge Nurse of any changes or findings beyond normal limits.
- Ensures that all residents are out of bed according to established Care Plan.
- Interacts with residents, family members, co-workers, clinical and ancillary staff in a non-judgmental, supportive and calm manner.
- Additional duties as assigned to follow the Care Plan.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
- Possesses a current Texas Nurse Aide Certification and listed on the Texas State Nurse Aide Registry with no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.